Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Weekend in Pictures

I'm sure none of you were wondering where I was all weekend, but I'm gonna tell you anyway because that would be part of my blog's mission statement if such a thing existed. Luckily for you, there won't be much readin' or ritin' going on. You can just stare at (mostly) pretty pictures. So without further adieu--





Always gotta have a to-do list. Would you be impressed if I told you we accomplished all but one of those items? No? Is it because you're not a Cards fan either?


Let the journey begin!


Our first sighting of the Arch!

Figured I'd get a little artsy for my viewer. 



When you're gonna spend all day walking, you might as well be surrounded by beautiful fall foliage. 


If you can ignore the fact that I should have either zoomed in or stepped forward about 38 feet, you'll enjoy this one more. And if you're bad at ignoring things or using your imagination, just stare at the pretty pink water. 

The more entertaining photos were taken by my fellow traveler. 

Inside this Panera look alike was a "very famous" German actor and singer (though he wasn't on Wikipedia's list so how famous can he really be...?)

What we learned at the zoo: Lemurs looooooove apples. If we had given him more time, he probably would have found a way to get through that glass.

One of the four animals we spotted before all the children (aka why there's a picture of him).

Who doesn't enjoy a good elephant (or two!)??


One of the perks of being Catholic--beautiful Cathedral Basilicas.

Reminds me of Notre Dame.

Sighted on the way there and back!

Road trip (and blog post) over. 


**Update** If you like more words and more funny, go to Morgan's first and second account. Not sure why I didn't at least link to her blog in the original post, but I know she'll forgive me. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment